Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Class all the way

I have travelled all over the world in all sorts of sizes and shapes of airlines and last night,I decided to fly Jet Airways,I had heard a lot of oohs and aahs about this new flight out of Chennai going all the way to Brussels and this seemed like a good option to me in terms of non-transit flights.Lufthansa I hate, bcos of its overprices tickets for very such a cramped experience and no in-flight entertainment;Air France though it is a good airline as such, the transfer to a TGV to go to Brussels from Paris is just not worth the effort!
The Jet is proudly Indian and I must say this airline really boosts our country’s name by its state of the art airplane interiors(think Singapore) and staff etiquette.Comfy seats,ceiling lights that almost reminded me of a disco,very high-techo washrooms with kitbags and very courteous staff, oh and the best part, over a 100 movies to watch on the flight!And all this at a price 15K lower than on a Lufthansa or an Air France(of course this means you would have to put up with not so stylish crowd).Go figure.

No comments: